What if there were an event that could challenge you to grow bigger and better than you could ever imagine?
And in doing so, could take your business to the next level?
Then Mastermind Intensive is THE Event for you.
We believe you are already a success. We believe you have what it takes to achieve your big dream. We believe you can do this without burnout. We believe a balanced, energized, GOOD life is out there.
And we'd like to invite you to join us.
The November 2018 Mastermind Intensive is sold out.
Sign up below to be notified about the 2019 Mastermind Intensives!
Join the Mastermind Intensive Waitlist!
What can I expect at the Mastermind Intensive?
During this two-night experience, the first Whitney English Mastermind Intensive will bring together women in a unique format to give you a community, ideas you can use to up-level your business, clarity, and priceless personal and business growth. We don’t give you content and lectures: our format brings out the best of real-life experiences from seasoned entrepreneurs and allows their insights, mistakes and growth curves to aid you in your steps to your next level.
Included in the experience is two nights in beautiful and relaxing Carlton Landing, Oklahoma, dinner on the first night, all meals on our full day, and breakfast on the day of departure. We'll even have a few treats and surprises to share with you along the way. You are responsible for transportation to and from the Tulsa or Oklahoma City airport.
Who is Mastermind Intensive for?
The entrepreneur who is seeking to learn and grow, who craves clarity and community, and is both ambitious and kind. Do any of these statements sound like you?
- I crave community with like-minded women who will listen and understand me.
- I am tired of getting stuck and feeling foggy and lacking clarity on what to do next.
- I have an idea (for a business, marketing campaign, venture) and I just don’t know how to get it off the ground.
- I’m not clear on what I’m SUPPOSED to do, and want to dig into my purpose.
- I’m faced with a specific challenge I would like someone to help me figure out.
- I am ready for a few days without kids and would just love to have some girl time.
- I am running like mad every day and about to burnout.
- I’m scared I’m doing something wrong and need encouragement or redirection.
- I need help in business but I don’t know how to start hiring or managing people.
- I’m a creative and feel like I don’t know how to run a business.
- I’m not a creative and feel like I don’t know how to run a business.
How will the Mastermind Intensive help me?
- Community - the women you meet will support you in ways you could never even dream! You’ll be shocked at the encouragement you receive both during and after the event.
- Clarity - you’ll get feedback on your business that will lead to actionable ideas and move the needle in your business.
- Energy - you’ll feel rested, relaxed, and renewed from a few days “off the grid”!
- Knowledge - you’ll gain valuable insights from other’s business experience that will empower you to continue to move forward and grow in your own experience.
- Perspective - you’ll gain the priceless wisdom that comes from having a third-party, objective set of eyes on your business and brand.
- Interaction - no lectures. This will be learning by doing.
- Direction - you’ll quit floundering, and find focus.
- Variety - enjoy a change of pace from everyday life.
- Significance - be seen and heard, and know that you are worthy and loved, just the way you are.
- Connection - explain your problems in a way that allows for personal connection
- Growth - experience the challenges that fellow attendees may offer and feel yourself empowered to go to the next level.
- Contribution - participate in our unique intensive format and framework and know that you’ve helped someone else take steps toward achieving their dream.
What makes the Mastermind Intensive different?
The Whitney English Mastermind Intensive uses a unique process and framework to engage the collective voices of the group. Our journeys are more similar than they are different, and by interacting in a safe and encouraging environment, we can learn from others successes and failures, and empower each other in a way that heals us each individually. By limiting attendance, we hope to increase the value of connection for each attendee. You can expect a relaxed environment, warm hospitality, comfortable and casual. Don’t expect anything too fancy, as we’re not the kind of folks who like to stand on pedestals or collect accolades.
How do I know if the Mastermind Intensive is right for me?
While we warmly welcome entrepreneurs in all seasons of business and life, there are a few things you won't find at Mastermind Intensive. If you are looking for any of the following, this event might not be for you.
- You are looking to rub shoulders.
- You want to keep your cards close to your chest.
- You’re highly competitive.
- You don’t know what you want to do. It’s fine if you haven’t officially “started” your business yet, but you’re going to want to at least have a few ideas.
- You don’t need any more friends. You’ll meet people who will want to come along beside you in your journey. This intensive may not be for you if you’re not ready to give back to them.
- You don’t want to show up and be present for other attendees. We will have limited access to our phones during the intensive, partly due to our location, and partly out of design. Phones will not be allowed at any of the mastermind sessions.
- You want a retreat, vacation, or relaxation time. You will leave renewed, reenergized, motivated and inspired, we promise. But there will not be a lot of down time during our few days together.
About Whitney English
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We have answers. Let us know if we can answer anything not listed below!
Where is Carlton Landing?
Located about 1.5 hours south of Tulsa, Oklahoma, Carlton Landing is Oklahoma's newest resort community, located on the shores of Lake Eufaula. If you would like to rent a car, we can help arrange carpool options to and from the Tulsa airport.
What airport should I fly into for the Mastermind Intensive?
You can fly into the Tulsa International Airport (TUL) or Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) in Oklahoma City. Carlton Landing is about an hour and half from TUL and two hours from OKC. You can also choose to fly into Fort Smith, Arkansas (FSM), which is also about an hour and a half east of Carlton Landing.
How do I get to Carlton Landing from Tulsa?
While we recommend using Google maps to navigate to Carlton Landing from Tulsa, you can also route off the following directions. Take the Broken Arrow Expressway (Highway 64/51), then the Muskogee Turnpike southeast for about 43 miles. From there, take highway 69 south for about 49 miles and take the exit toward OK-9A E and continue for 2.9 miles. Make a right onto Carlton Landing Drive and continue for 2.8 miles until you arrive at the Town Center Neighborhood.
How do I get to Carlton Landing from Oklahoma City?
From Oklahoma City, take I-40 to Highway 69. Take Highway 69 to Highway 9A. From 9A, you will turn right into Carlton Landing. You can also use Google maps to navigate your way to Carlton Landing.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
This workshop may not be right for you if you have extreme dietary restrictions. While we wish we could accommodate all diets and needs, we are a small team and cooking meals for the week. We want to be able to make the most of the experience for each and every guest and be available for the entire retreat. Meals will be healthy and low in gluten and carbs. We will have fruit, nuts (no peanuts), and protein bars available for snack options.
How can I purchase tickets for the November Mastermind?
What is the cost of the Mastermind Intensive?
The investment for the Mastermind Intensive with Whitney English is $1250. The cost includes accommodations in the resort town, Carlton Landing, for two nights, dinner on Wednesday, all meals on Thursday and breakfast on Friday. There will also be plenty of treats and surprises throughout the weekend.
What should I wear to the Mastermind Retreat?
Dress comfortably and check the weather before you come. Bring walking and/or running shoes. Yoga pants are perfectly acceptable. :)
What are the accommodations? Can I book a single room?
We have reserved The Meeting House (a bed & breakfast in Carlton Landing) as well as a private residence for your accommodations. Every attendee will have their own room, with the single exception of one room that has two queen beds. Every room also has their own private en-suite bathroom, with the exception of two private rooms that will share a hall bath. Rooms will be assigned first come, first serve.
What if I have mobility restrictions?
Please contact us before booking your ticket if you have mobility restrictions. We may be able to accommodate you, but want to make sure we have the ability to meet any specific needs before you make your reservation.