I’m in the midst of hosting my last Mastermind event this week. It got me thinking about the perfect fall table setting full of mixed patterns, texture, and natural elements. I just had to share some of my favorites!
- Let’s start with some great glassware. These tortoise rocks glasses are a must.
- I love the texture of these round rattan placemats.
- I am beyond obsessed with bamboo flatware and this set is at a great price point.
- Classic blue willow dining plates are always appropriate.
- I am all about blending styles and love the idea of adding these cabbage dessert plates in the mix.
- This cute floral napkin set adds a touch of color and whimsy.
- Love the colors in this hand block print paisley floral tablecloth.
- You always need a touch of nature and these faux topiaries in cement pots are perfect.
Speaking of favorite things: I save all my most loved (and used!) Amazon finds here if you want to check them out!